Friday, June 16, 2017

Playlist! 2017 #4

Hey buckets full of wonder!

I'm finally awake.

How are you all? I am ecstatic coming off an incredible birthday, which will in fact get a full post in a way in the future (probably five years from now if we're being honest.)

I haven't been in the mood to blog. Or write. Or edit. Or read. Or watch new movies or old ones.

And I thought I had other interests at first or maybe that I was too busy but ACTUALLY, science has shown that if you don't get enough sleep, we're talking less than three hours of full sleep, you tend not to feel like yourself.

But this is the second day I've actually had a full night's sleep. Full post on tips for that too, if some of you are in that boat.

So I'm happy and awake and happy! Probably lost more than a few brain cells but you know what? I haven't lost a few of my brain cells at least.

Anyway, with all that happening, it's been hard to find new music. But I've finally scratched up enough for themed playlists. I've listened to quite a lot of suggestions from YouTube (some I have thankfully blocked from my brain) and weeded out some of my favorites.

WARNING: angry, loud music

FEELING NOTHING by The Plot in You


INSPIRE THE LIARS by Dance Gavin Dance


And this one which I thought was going to be a parody of Summertime Sadness. Watch the video. Keep Summertime Sadness in mind. This is shocking and wonderful:

SUMMERTIME GLADNESS by Dance Gavin Dance


Well that's it for today. Thank you so much again for not burning me down and at least clicking here.

You can follow my shouts to the void on Twitter. Send me adorable Sailor Moon stuff here.

Ciao.