Thursday, March 2, 2017

Day Two

Hello, darlings!



Congrats! You made it through Day Two!

The funny thing is, when I made this challenge, I was a little drunk. I know, I know. I said it. It's a crazy plan, but I did it to get the buddy to write something already!

And the more I think about this challenge, the more difficult it will be to be coherent in some points.

But not to worry! That's actually the point. This challenge was made for people who can't jumpstart or write everyday.

I said it before and I will say it again, it's supposed to look like MadLibs took over. Don't stress! Have fun!

If you need a different approach, adjust the rules. Need to put each sentence on your blog to hold you accountable? Do it! Need to tweet it? Do it!

Do what you have to do, but write the sentence.

Now, for those of you here for the total madness of prompts, I got some for you. I tried to make some sort of connection to yesterday's prompts, just to make it easier without cheating, but you can do anything you want with these.




If you need support or need to chat, I'm always answering @ mentions on Twitter and I take anons and regular asks on my Tumblr.

Two days down, ninety-eight to go. Pace yourself!