Monday, March 13, 2017

Day Thirteen

Why do I feel like today is an important date? What am I missing??


Hello, lovelies. I've spent the day quote on quote editing.

I can't even look at myself write this post. I am so sick of second guesses.

I sent my edited first chapter to the bestie and now I'm frantic because that was NOT the way to start  a story and--BREATHING.

Anyway! Last night, buds and I admitted to breaking most of the rules of the game.

I know it's shocking, but coming up with a 100 Day Challenge while you're buzzed? Doesn't actually produce great results.

I'm just happy she's moving her butt and writing.

For those of you following along at home, I have a prompt for you all right. In the scene or off screen, kill someone.

Who would I be if I didn't call for emotional drama?

Hope you weren't writing a picture book!

XO