Sunday, March 5, 2017

Day Five

Welcome, friends, to Day Five.


How are you all? I feel better, I think. But don't let me cough on you. Seriously.

Today is the fifth day in a row of writing. It's nuts!

I mean, I can write every day but blog too? This should be interesting moving forward.

I have no idea what sentence I'll be writing tonight either. Because the BFF and I are procrastinators and wait until last moment to send each other sentences.

Who's already submitted their sentence? Is it getting harder to go with what you think you wrote last or are you remembering easily?

My problem is stopping at one sentence since, you know, I want to set the scene and can't. And the BFF--cheater--writes these long, long sentences and is establishing everything quickly.

I'm a little jealous I don't know how to do the same.

Ugh. I can't even imagine seeing the end product. Dudes, I might even read it on a vlog and let you guys hear.

Or should we just stick with posting?

Eh, we've got 95 DAYS to figure it out.

Today's challenge, loves!




These might turn out more interesting than not. And if you're curious where all these come from, I made a board to keep track! c:

Write like you mean it!