Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Day Fifteen

Well this is going to look super awkward on the archives.


Hey, guys!

Sorry there was no 14th. I'd love to blame it all on the buddy, so I will, but what happened was that I started edits and so I stayed up until 4:30 AM the night before my 14th post was due. Stayed up until 5AM last night and still up before I had to be!

Shoot me.

So these last few days I've looked like


and totally spaced on the post.

So other than that, some updates: Bestie gave up before I did. She's a quitter. I'd say I'm taking after her but oh no I'm not.

But kinda I am.


I have been a little occupied. HA! So I'll be putting prompts up no more. At least on here. But if I see a cool prompt, it'll be on my Already Used board on Pinterest.

Wow, that is an attractive name.

Okay, but it'll be done. Things are a bit of a mess but stick to your buddies, email those sentences.

The point is to write every day, to get into a habit. Your space to write that sentence is sacred. I will update more but less frequently. Spread your wings and fly.

And don't be distracted, like me, with House MD gifs.

So. Many.



XO