Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Playlist! 2017 #2

Hello, beautifuls!

This is both a catch up and playlist post. For the last few days I've been having the weirdest dreams. A few nights in a row I dreamt that I didn't know I was pregnant and only found out about the same time I could tell the baby was a girl.

Now, in my dreams, it's been prophetic like "oh my gosh! I dreamt this would happen and it did!"

In the dreams I've been kinda like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "Guess I'm having a baby."

Only to wake up and freak out. Well, finally, I convinced myself to not dream that anymore only to dream about my first love. Back when I was in high school, I was convinced if I dreamt of him, he dreamt of me and we were meant to be. Yikes.

But the dream was weird. First of all, I am a lucid dream about 98% of the time. THis time, my own mind locked me in and forced me to watch this film of me dreaming. Basically, I was still so devastated by losing that boy, that I'd replay arguments with him by myself. In front of a mirror.

The two people who were in the house with me, no idea who they were, thought it was so romantic and endearing of me to do that. Then First Love finds out and offers to stay my friend.

Woke up so confused, wondering if the last ten years were a lie about me getting over him. Then slowly came to. By nightfall, I realize I was just nuts.

My dreams are never this forceful. Like I said, I can usually control what happens and what direction things go.

But I think I found the problem. Birth control. Just started a fresh pack and that's really the only thing new.

If you follow me on Twitter, you know I sleep to scary stories. Those have never given me nightmares, but I started my pills and bam. Nightmares galore.

Guess who doesn't want to take pills anymore?

Sigh.

Anyway, I split the last playlist into two. Since, as we all know, step into any store after Christmas and it's VALENTINE'S DAY.

So it's a love playlist. *shudder*

GUYS MY AGE by Hey Violet



I DON'T WANNA LIVE FOREVER by Zayn Malik and Taylor Swift



STAY WITH ME by Christina Grimmie & Diamond Eyes



COLORS by Halsey



IN THE NAME OF LOVE by Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha



And my absolute favorite on this list. Sing it, girl.

LOVE ON THE BRAIN by Rihanna



Have a productive Tuesday, darlings! 😘