Saturday, January 7, 2017

Playlist! 2017 #1

Hello, my wondrous beauties!

It's been one weird week in weather here. First an intense but not intense snowfall that shut my work off (sadly only after I'd shoveled my way out and made it there across the frozen city.) Super sunny and warm and happy on Friday and now this.

I have the house to myself, have days off from work, more than I'm used to, but one thing's kept me sane.


Well, that and music.

Here's my first playlist of the year, super random. But every time these songs come on the radio, I make a fool of myself screaming the lyrics and singing to the neighboring cars.

ALONE by Marshmello



BLACK BEATLES by Rae Sremmurd ft. Gucci Mane



WELCOME TO YOUR LIFE by GROUPLOVE



HURT LIKE HELL by The Heydaze


LOW by Jon Bellion


TAKE IT ALL BACK by Judah & the Lion


And my favorite find

WELCOME HOME by Radical Face



This song has been everywhere! A million commercials. And it's got that indie, sweet sound to it that I need for long (writing) work days.


Have a beautiful Saturday! 😘