Monday, November 7, 2016

Deadline, Every Time

Hello! This is my update post.

I honestly didn't think I'd be doing this one so quickly after the first. I will tell you what, that was PAINFUL.

It was actually worse than the first time I wrote a novel in a week. I was telling my buddy that I think it's because there was pressure to finish within a certain time other than write just because I needed to spill the story.

But I finished it and with the slow ending, I realized why it dragged me rather than let me ride it to the end.

So I have notes about how to adjust the timeline. How to add more scenes, how to make it a crazy runaway train again.

Lesson learned, I hope. But I totally plan to write a follow up novel same fashion. I think starting tomorrow, I should do something else. I mean, I say I think because I know I won't be able to.

I've been doing literally everything today instead of writing.

(Tried on some makeup styles for pictures for social media. Thought about setting up Like page again. Having a minor panic attack that my Macbook charger diednope, it lives. Checking my horoscope. Talking to friends. You name it, today I attempted it.)

So I think I'll veg out actually on some Netflix. Netflix, rekindler of passions. Sigh. Yes.

And if you're curious about how I'm going to be fixing my bones later, I made some worksheets for NaNoWriMo!

Thanks so much for reading! May the odds be ever in your favor!

XO