Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What I Will Be Reading

I'm currently reading Fifty Shades of Grey before the movie premiere so I can go see it with my friends. (Yes, sit in the front row, wear raincoats. We've got it!)

Haha, but enough of that.

I've been planning and life-ing and I'm so happy that I will be able to read some of the YAs I've collected over the last few months.

I wish another Elizabeth Scott book was out but I have faith that there's one out there I haven't read yet.

Anywho, here's my list of gems that I feel I haven't heard mentioned enough:

Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang

If He Had Been With Me by Laura Nowlin

The Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness

Possibly:

 The Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld

I know this will probably take me half a year since I read so slow but am so happy! :D

I am too far behind on my TBR list!